Madison loving on her Granny Snell!
Madison is having so much fun meeting everyone in Texas. She even had her first playgroup with her friend, also named Madison! Kim Davis had a little girl born four days after my Madison, and we got the girls together to play. Kim's slept through most of the play time and mine wiggled and squirmed the entire time! She was so alert...she kept trying to touch Kim's Madison! It was precious. Later that night, we all went out for dinner with our families.
Madison also took her first trip to A&M. It was really cold (rare in Texas in April!), so she wasn't able to get out of the car much. She was able to celebrate Chelsea's boyfriend, Greg, getting his Aggie ring at dinner. I think she's already making plans for college!
6 comments:
Hey! Thanks for calling me while you were in Aggieland! I would have loved to see you guys!
madison has such beautiful eyes!!!
tiffany ashcraft
I am so jealous that you are in beaumont with that baby girl and I am not! I would love to see ya'll. I am so glad you have this blog though to keep us informed and to show us great pics. You look great by the way!
Thanks for sharing these pics! I'm still waiting to get them off of my mother's camera. We really enjoyed seeing y'all. We can't wait for our next play date!
Who had more fun at the play date--the "Madisons" or the "grandmas"? That is an easy answer--Debbie and Elaine. It felt like old times--minus a few family members--dejavu!
she is perfect in every way! maybe owen's future wife? tiffany ashcraft
Post a Comment