We made it after a LONG trip driving...and I (Jennifer) got sick with a 101 degree fever. Ugh! We LOVE our new house and neighborhood....everyone needs to come visit. It's just fabulous!!! I will post pics as soon as we have computer access. Madison has done some precious things...and I have tons of updates, but we have had no computer access since we haven't closed on the house yet. I am actually sitting in the community center in the neighborhood catching up on emails!!
Please keep checking the blog for more updates to come..hopefully pics by early next week for sure!!!
1 comment:
Jennifer, Travis & Madison,
I love looking at your blog. It's a great way to stay in touch with what's going on with your family. Madison is beautiful. She looks so much like you, Jennifer, but then there are times she looks like Travis. The new pictures are so cute. She is getting such a personality. I wish your family the very best in Arizona. Enjoy that nice dry weather.
Love,
Beth & Glen
Post a Comment