Friday, December 28, 2007
New Posts to Come Soon...Promise!
We have been travelling for what seems like FOREVER now! We have not been able to update new pictures to the computer, but we have TONS to update!! Madison had a wonderful first Christmas, and she actually figured out how to tear into all the presents!! We hope you had a Merry Christmas! We'll update in the next few days!!
3 comments:
It was so good to see the three of you at Christmas. Madison is such a precious little girl. I just always wish there was more time to chat. Maybe one day!!
Much love to you,
Wanda Brooks
I can't tell you how great it was to see you!!
You have a precious and beautiful daughter. It's crazy how time flies.
Courtney
Can't wait to see all your new pics! I'm a bit behind on my posts too. I can't believe how much Annika can do in just the time since we got home from SOS!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment