Sunday, September 07, 2008

San Diego Labor Day Weekend

These pictures are all out of order because I didn't pay attention when uploading! My mom and dad flew out to Arizona for a visit and then we took them to our annual Labor Day weekend in San Diego. We spent a few nights there and did TONS. We drove back through Palm Springs. We were also able to go out on the lake and swimming while they were here. I think they needed the vacation/rest after two weddings a month apart and Mom retiring at the same time this summer!!! Come again...we miss you!
Dolphin program
Madison up close doing tricks with the dolphins...she loved it.
Madison playing at the tide pools...






Mom, Madison and Me waiting for lunch at an awesome seafood restaurant with a GREAT view of the water! Yes, that's my belly popping out....I'm past the halfway point now!
Dinner with the squadron on the beach....Madison was covered head to toe in sand and required a major cleaning before bed
Getting ready to go swimming...thanks for the new hat Gigi and Papa
Swimming with her ladybug is so much fun


Water skiing and kneeboarding on the lake....this is dad above trying out the kneeboard for the first time with great success
he definitely got the hang of it and even tried some tricks!
Travis taking his shot at the kneeboard while I drove the boat....
Madison loves the boat....look at her hairdo
this is after an evening at the San Diego Sea World...you could say she was a little tired....



Gigi and Madison playing on the beach...thanks for all the new sand toys and wagon Gigi and Papa....
Watching the navy dolphin program
Madison actually touched the giant starfish...brave little girl~
Mom and Dad at Point Loma. You can see the entire city from this view.



4 comments:

debbie said...

Oh! We wish we were back in Arizona - We already miss you guys! We had a blast. Thanks for making this such a wonderful vacation.
Love,
Mom and Dad

M and K said...

I love San Diego. I'm so jealous! Ya'll look like you are doing great!! Madison is growing up so fast!

Karisa said...

Oh, wow, Madison is such a big girl! Love that embroidered red dress! And her hair - gorgeous! Jenn, you look great and your belly is so cute! I hope you're feeling better now! We miss you!!!

The Lowery's said...

Jenn, this pics are great. I tlooks like you guys had a blast. Madison is getting so big. I cannot wait to see you guys in Beaumont.