Happy Birthday to our favorite niece!! We love you guys and wish we could be there to celebrate! Give the little princess a kiss and hug from her Aunt Che-Che and Uncle Greg!
Wow - great pics - hard to believe she is already 2!!! I hope things are going well for you - I'm sure things are busy, but I know you are loving every minute of it! Well, I am not sure if you have heard, but we are expecting again - I am 7 wks along and due Oct 8th - on Matt's bday! We are super excited!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Madison!!! I can't believe it's been two years already!!! Before we know it, the girls will be heading off to Kindergarten.
Happy Birthday to our favorite niece!! We love you guys and wish we could be there to celebrate! Give the little princess a kiss and hug from her Aunt Che-Che and Uncle Greg!
Happy Birthday, Madison! You're a darling little girl.
Hope you had a great birthday, Madison! You are such a sweetie!
Happy Birthday, Madison (aka Wild Woman)! We've loved wathcing you grow! Love the Caldwells
Happy belated Birthday Madison!!! I hope you enjoyed your 2nd Birthday! You are growing up to be a beautiful little girl full of personality!
Kathi Byrd
Jenn,
Your babies are beautiful! Happy birthday to Madison!
Wanda Brooks
Wow - great pics - hard to believe she is already 2!!! I hope things are going well for you - I'm sure things are busy, but I know you are loving every minute of it! Well, I am not sure if you have heard, but we are expecting again - I am 7 wks along and due Oct 8th - on Matt's bday! We are super excited!
Post a Comment