
I can't tell you how many pictures we had to take of Madison sticking her head in this hole. We would say last one and she'd say "one more please" every time. She would just laugh and laugh!

After we went through the cave or as Madison puts it "I Cave", she wanted to put on the carrier and carry Noah. She actually put this on and looked at us and asked for Noah to be put in the back! No way sister!

Here we are in the Carlsbad Caverns. The kiddos did great and loved it.


First stop on our LONG drive to Texas, Carlsbad, New Mexico to see the caverns. We stopped the night before at White Sands in New Mexico and headed a short drive to Carlsbad.
2 comments:
Cute pics of the fam! Madison cracks me up. She has one of the funniest personalities.
Glad to see y'all made it back to Arizona safely! We enjoyed getting in a visit while you were in Texas!
I"m so impressed with Travis carrying Madison on his back! I know he probably carries much heavier at work, but goodness... he's even smiling! :) Wish we could have gotten together... as always- maybe next time!
Post a Comment