Dancing in the McDonald's parking lot after getting her morning chocolate milk... After getting cleaned up and napping, we rounded out the night with pizza on the island! We spent Sunday afternoon on the beach! The kids wasted no time diving in to the sand and were completely covered head to toe....literally! We spent Sunday morning at Balboa Park and the Science Musuem. It was a BEAUTIFUL day! The weather is perfect! We started off the weekend with our aircraft carrier tour. Madison rode on my back and Noah rode on Travis! Yeah for baby carriers!
Love the pics! Noah is getting so big! Every time I see the Baby Bjorn I think of SOS...can you believe it's almost been two years already??? Miss you guys!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! You're so lucky to live near fun places like San Diego and Las Vegas!
Love the pics! Noah is getting so big! Every time I see the Baby Bjorn I think of SOS...can you believe it's almost been two years already??? Miss you guys!
Oh, I wish I could be with you guys!!!!
Love,
GiGi
I love the pics! I miss my niece and nephew, have Madison call me again, that was lots of fun!! haha... Love you guys so much!
Ya'll are the cutest most fun family ever! Love ya'll.
Post a Comment