Friday, June 04, 2010

And We are Complete Again......




















We got to the airport very early so that we could walk back and meet Daddy right when he got off the plane. It was a little dramatic actually getting there, but we made it. The kids were so precious as they kept a constant gaze at the gate door and window for the airplane to arrive and Daddy to get off.

6 comments:

Reesie said...

Makes a heart feel satisfied and gratified. Sure do love ya'll! Reesie

The Lowery's said...

We are so excited Trav is home safe and sound. God bless you Trav!

Elaine said...

A Beautiful Family

Karisa said...

I'm so very happy for you guys. My heart melts to see you all together again, especially Travis with the kiddos. Already looking forward to our turn! :-)

Kyle and Melanie White said...

What a sweet moment. Love the posters - what a cute touch!

debbie said...

Every time I look at these photos I get so teary eyed - so very proud of my son-in-law and his service to our country! Of course, the rest of the family photos get to me too!!! he he

Love,

GiGi