
The kids were thrilled to see Julie...they LOVE her!!!

Noah insisted on carrying his backpack when we got out of the car....guess he wanted to make sure he had his diaper and wipes with him.


Madison wanted to take all the pics, so they are all from her level...

Julie came for her annual trip to see us, and we had so much fun showing her around the "non-typical" Vegas attractions---Red Rocks, Mt. Charleston.....
1 comment:
Congrats on the new baby! He is precious!!
If you are still in Vegas, I thought I would mention (although I have no idea what circles they all run) that we have some dear friends there as well. Justin and Amy Dalton. Justin is an Airforce Attorney (JAG). Like I said, I have no idea if you guys would have any chances of meeting, but they are the best! :)
Post a Comment