We hope you like her name. Madison is a name we have had picked out since we were dating, and Iley is Jenn's papa's middle name. We just can't wait to welcome her!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
when are we gonna see more pics of how big you are getting marv? and are you sure you are spelling Iley right, I could have sworn it was two Ls hehe...Trav, I miss you and love you lots, call me sometime, I am your favorite youngest sister you know!
Of course---I love the name! We will have to decide how to refer to our two Madisons when they are together. Now, if they can manage to be born on the same day, I am sure Oprah will want them to be guests on her show!
Jennifer, I enjoyed talking to you the other night. It's so funny how similar we are and that we, including Mark and Travis, have the same taste in everything. I'm really excited about our Madisons and getting together with them! You'll have to make a ton of trips to Texas with her! Love, Kimberly
5 comments:
when are we gonna see more pics of how big you are getting marv? and are you sure you are spelling Iley right, I could have sworn it was two Ls hehe...Trav, I miss you and love you lots, call me sometime, I am your favorite youngest sister you know!
love it!
Of course---I love the name! We will have to decide how to refer to our two Madisons when they are together. Now, if they can manage to be born on the same day, I am sure Oprah will want them to be guests on her show!
Madison Iley is a beautiful name for my first granddaughter! We are blessed to have her in our family. (can't wait to take her to DisneyWorld ha ha)
Love,
Gram (Mom Easterwood if you forgot my name for the baby ha ha)
Jennifer,
I enjoyed talking to you the other night. It's so funny how similar we are and that we, including Mark and Travis, have the same taste in everything. I'm really excited about our Madisons and getting together with them! You'll have to make a ton of trips to Texas with her!
Love,
Kimberly
Post a Comment