Monday, October 09, 2006

Still Growing!



Can you see Jenn's belly growing? I try to convince myself that I haven't really grown that much, but then I upload the pictures for the website and I'm wowed by just how much the baby is growing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen and Trav,
This is the best time of your life. A child will bring you such joy. Each time you feel that precious one kick is priceless. When I bought the first maternity shirt (and then a few more - ha ha)for you, I thought how beautiful you would look in it (with my grandbaby). YOU DO! You are a vision of happiness. God is GOOD!
Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad to see updated photos! keep em coming!
love you,
steph

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the shirt I bought you at the beginning of the pregnancy is now fitting. You look adorable! Trav and Jen, this is the best time of your life. Enjoy that little bundle of joy during the pregancy days of kicking, growing, etc. You will be so blessed when he or she finally arrives.

We love you!

Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

what a cute preggers shirt, I wonder who picked that out! Gosh it must be someone with extremely good style....

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful pregnant woman. I think I know what you are having, but I will wait to be sure after the ultrasound. I will check the site for the announcement.