Saturday, December 30, 2006

Decorating Madison's Room

Madison's Car Seat and Stroller...Cotton Tail print by Graco
Travis wanted his little girl to have airplanes in her room. So, Jenn picked out these "pink" airplanes to hang Madison's blankets on!

Changing Station/Dresser

Madison's Rug and Chair
We are constantly working on Madison's room as we get closer to her arrival! We have ordered a glider and ottoman, so we can rock her to sleep (hopefully!). It's fun to find a place for all her new things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Madison's room is beautiful.I can't believe she will be here before we know it. She is a very lucky girl to have such caring and faithful parents. I know God will bless her and you will both know the joy of having a child. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

It looks like ya'll are ready for your Madison. I can't believe how fast the time is going. It won't be long before your Mom and I will be trading phone calls with the announcement that our Madisons are here.