Monday, January 15, 2007

34 Weeks



This is Jenn at 34 weeks! The picture was taken before Trav and Jenn went to the squadron holiday party. Jenn danced more than all the non-prego people!

Check out the awesome picture Jenn is standing in front of.....it's an original by her sister, Stephanie! She is so talented!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Jennifer!!! It won't be much longer until your Madison arrives! -Kim

Anonymous said...

It is getting close. I can't wait until our two Madisons are all done and get out into the world. You are still "glowing and look fantastic".

Anonymous said...

Wow, You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Wish I looked that great when I was pregnant! ha ha

Love,

Mom (Gram)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I got to your blog off of Kim Ege's blog and just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful. Boy do I miss the pregnancy glow! Enjoy these last weeks as much as you can, even though they do get a bit more uncomfortable, and good luck with everything!