
Not the most flattering picture, but man is my belly starting to grow! I can't believe how fast the past nine months have flown. I am busy getting all of Madison's clothes washed and the room organized for her big arrival! I guess you could say I've started my "nesting" phase! I go to the doctor on Friday, and I should begin visiting them weekly. Trav and I toured the Labor and Delivery room again at the hospital. Amazingly, I didn't feel as faintish and short of breath as I did the first time I stepped into that room.
6 comments:
wow you are soooooooo big!!!!!
Time is growing short. You still look beautiful. Enjoy every minute of these final days. Can't wait to see Madison.
MADISON IS GOING TO BE HERE BEFORE WE KNOW IT!
Jen, you look radiant. There is something about being pregnant that makes a woman glow. GIRL, YOU GOT THE GLOW!
Love,
Gram (Elaine said I need to start using my name more so I will remember what I want to be called - ha ha)
Jen, you look beautiful! I love the prego-belly! How exciting to start the "nesting". I cant wait to see pics of Madison on this blog!! Wish I could see you!
Hey Jen,
You look great! I know you and Travis are so excited to meet your little girl, and it won't be long now. Isn't it just amazing? I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and will be praying for you as the day draws closer. Much love to you.
you look so cute! that looks like a pretty tight belly...all baby!
can't wait to meet my niece :)
love
steph
Post a Comment