


I can't believe how fast time is flying! We are having so much fun with Madison. Her medicine is really starting to help her reflux. She has a cold right now, so we can't wait for her to feel better from that. Otherwise, she's doing great. We are still working on sleeping. With her reflux problem, she doesn't like her crib too much. She ends up sleeping most of the night in her swing....the doctor said whatever works now is best! I thought these pictures were too cute. She is really showing some personality and has even smiled back at me!
7 comments:
She is SO cute Jenn - what great pics! I love the 2nd one of her. Who is she starting to favor-you or Travis?
Enjoy these times...I hear they fly by too fast!
Love,
Melissa McGuire
Jennifer, you already look great! Madison is adorable and sweet lookin. I can't wait to see y'all next month!
Kimberly
jenn i love your hair!! it looks really cute like that. also, madison is adorable. she has the prettiest eyes and i love her full head of hair. maybe we can arrange for owen and her to marry. we could be related!! woo hoo!! holidays would be awesome:D
tiff
Wow! Can't wait to hold my precious Madison again real soon.
Kisses and Hugs!
Love,
Gram
Jen-she is so adorable. Love the second picture...she has so much hair! Love it! Miss you and hope to see you soon!
umm kinda scary how much the second picture looks like me as a kid....
She is sooooo beautiful. I can't wait to spend time with her--and you.
Post a Comment