Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Week 3


Aunt Stephers came to visit Madison this past weekend, and then on Sunday JoNeel and John David Vickery (along with baby girl in Jo's belly!) came to visit Madison. She LOVES all of her family and friends! We are still trying to teach our baby girl the difference between night and day, but she doesn't seem to care! As a matter of fact, she's one of the most alert babies we have ever seen! She's so beautiful with her big eyes looking all around taking everything in! We just hope some time soon to get at least a three hour stretch of sleep in....right now, we are averaging about 1 1/2 hour catnaps!

2 comments:

dee Clayton said...

Hey Jennifer- Madison is sooo cute -- and i know you love her so much.
I also know you are exhausted- Hang in there- things will level out- My advice... rest when you can- eat well- and count your blessings everyday- we love you!

Conry Family said...

Hey Jennifer! It's Katy (Brooks). My mom emailed me the link to your site...I can't tell you how excited I am for you and your beautiful daughter! She is gorgeous! I've really enjoyed reading all your blogs and look at the pictures! Just know I am praying for you!! Love you!