Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'll have a side of toes???!!!

Ok...really not the greatest photo...the red light reduction was kind of scaring Madison when I took these photos...but, here she is sporting a headband. We have had some "hair" issues with Madison these days. She has quite the comb over. She has a completely bald band around her head. The top is what we call reverse highlights (it's turning blonde...just like her mom...i'm so excited!), and the back bottom is holding on for dear life...AND....staying dark brown! It's hysterical. We can brush it so it looks like she has a full head of hair!


Our little contortionist (however you spell that!). Madison loves to put everything in her mouth...including her feet!
Too much playing...time for a little snooze....notice the arms above her head...her favortie position! Madison has been quite a roly poly these days. She rolls back and forth all the time.
One of Madison's absolute favorites AND a guaranteed smile....looking in the mirror and talking to the "baby" she sees! I always ask her "who's that baby in the mirror?" and she just giggles!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that beautiful, roly,poly baby. I can't wait to see and hold her again.

Unknown said...

i cant believe how big she has gotten! i cant wait to see her again. i know i keep saying it, but hse has the prettiest eyes. man, her and owen are going to have some cute kids!!!

The Vickerys said...

ohhh- i am so excited for her to come back to texas and meet ellie! won't they have the best time? instead of talking to the 'baby' in the mirror she can talk to ellie. i am excited about the blonde hair coming in too! we will all look like twins :) love you!