
Sitting up all by herself until Brody walked past her and she turned her head to look at him. She leaned over to grab him and fell!!!

Trying to reach for Mommy's Kudos bar wrapper....it's the only thing I had around me for her to try and grab!

This is where I found Madison while she was playing on her activity mat.....

She is always scooting herself around....I know she will be a crawler...she just needs to practice scooting on her belly and not her back!!!
5 comments:
jenn, she looks just like you in the first pic.....
I can't wait to see this in person!
See you soon.
Love,
Gram
She is about to give you the "workout" of your life as she becomes more mobile. I can't wait to help chase her soon.
Jen-It was so great to see you on Sunday and to meet your BEAUTIFUL (I'm very serious) daughter! I always enjoy seeing you...brightens my day! Try to remember all those funny stories so you can tell me more of them when we see each other again! Love you!
Jennifer,
It was so great to see you and Madison Sunday. I'm with Katy--getting to visit with you is such a treat. Madison is a precious little girl. Enjoy every minute-they truly do fly by.
Much love to you,
Wanda Brooks
Post a Comment