Tuesday, September 18, 2007
And Now...Madison's New Discovery...
HER TONGUE!! I catch Madison sticking out her tongue all the time. It's hysterical. She'll be in the middle of crying or babbling or just sitting around and I'll see her sticking her tongue in and out. It makes me laugh every time!

This is the face she makes right before she sticks it out!!
Daddy and Maddy's favorite time together...bath time! Daddy gave Madison a mohawk...I think she really liked the new style hairdo!
Notice...she's about to stick her tongue out in this picture too!!! Mommy made Daddy stop for a pose on the way to putting Madison in bed.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...that picture with her tongue out is SO CUTE! She looks so big in that picture! I can't believe how fast time flies by! Hopefully we will get to see you all around the holidays! Miss you!
She is precious! We will need to share these photos with her when she is older!!!!
Love,
Gram
Cute, cute pics! We need to get the Madisons together soon!
Post a Comment