Friday, October 19, 2007

All Dressed Up...

Travis is now an instructor pilot and about once to twice a year we have to attend the student graduations...that means getting dressed up! Madison had her first babysitter, and she did GREAT! She went to bed on time..no fussing at all!!
This is Becky...she is Madison's new buddy, Garrett's, mom.
a little blurry....the formal dinner was actually held in a hangar! they cleaned it all up and pulled a jet in as the backdrop. very neat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I cannot believe that is the same child that I knew months ago- she's getting to be such a big girl! We miss you guys! Eat some Cheesecake Factory for me!!
Christy

dee Clayton said...

Jennifer--
You look adorable !!! I love all your pics- especially the ones where you got to fly with Travis- that is so cool ! Madison is so cute- You have a wonderful family