Saturday, November 03, 2007

Our Little Pumpkin






We travelled through Texas on our way to Alabama. We stopped by a pumpkin patch to take pictures of Maddy. It was late in the evening, so she wasn't very happy. I have TONS of pictures to update from friends/family visits in Arizona, but we have a VERY SLOW connection speed at the hotel and Maddy doesn't nap very well here. I will update more very soon!! We are having a blast in Alabama. They have a very family friendly program here, and Maddy and I have met tons of new friends. A lot of them even have babies around Maddy's age! She is LOVING it. I will say...it's the only time in our lives where we can actually say "Maddy sleeps in the kitchen!!". The lodging is extremely small, and most families either let their kids sleep in the closet or kitchen. Maddy sleeps in her pack n play in the kitchen! I'll upload a picture when we get a chance.

1 comment:

debbie said...

I miss my little pumpkin!
Love,

Gram