Friday, January 25, 2008

Madison and Kate Morning Play

Kate came to spend the morning with us. Madison had a blast having a friend over. They both spent a long time taking turns throwing the balls into the tiger's mouth.
Lunch time for both girls....I was really impressed with my system!! Madison's new favorites are diced peaches, apples, pears and carrots! She eats the entire jar!!! If I had to keep two babies months ago, it would have been overwhelming. I thought it actually went smoothly!!! It's amazing how much you learn each day!
Madison doesn't need the big bin of toys...she just wants to play with the blinds.

This is Brody at night time. He requires a LOT of loving-snuggling and kisses! I think he knows it's his time after Madison goes to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must say that in the pic of the girls in the high chairs, madison is sporting some wacky hair! very cute though...wish i was there!

love
aunt stephers

The Vickerys said...

ellie totally has the same outfit. i love it! they are sisters! when will we see you again?