I'm taking a cake decorating class, so I can make Madison's first birthday cake. Here's my first cake. It's not the best because the teacher didn't give us enough time to decorate it in the class...so, I rushed home and deocrated it after getting Madison in bed. It was late at night!!! I thought it turned out pretty good for me being SO TIRED!


Madison's new thing is pulling up on the high chair and then walking around the house pushing it.

Madison crawled over to the porch door and was talking to her best friend, Brody. It was too cute...she actually had her back to me and was standing up, but I didn't get the camera in time for that photo!

So, yesterday Madison crawled under the coffee table and started to push the glass square up. I quickly moved the glass square so it wouldn't fall and break on top of her, but this is her enjoying her new view. I only let her play here long enough to take the picture. Madison is wild!!!
7 comments:
Your cake looks so beautiful! What a good idea to take a cake-decorating class! Madison looks like she's moving around like a pro - so exciting!
Jen, your cake is beautiful. What a special idea to make her first birthday cake!!! You have my vote for mom of the year!!! I cannot believe that little angel is almost a year old-my,my how the time flies!!!
We still miss you
Your cake is AWESOME! You need to give yourself more credit:) If that was made when you were sleepy, I can't wait to see what you do when you are fully awake!! Great job!
Unbelievable that our Madisons are almost a year old. Your cake looks beautiful and yummy. I hope you get to practice a lot and eat the results. I can't wait to get a hug from your sweetie when ya'll come in.
ok, too funny about the table! i lvoe it! she is going to be a wild child for sure...
the cake looks great!
Your cake is so pretty! You did an awesome job! It is so hard to believe she is going to be one year old - what change a year can bring! As always, I look forward to seeing you when you come home.
Wanda Brooks
you and steph are so talented! you guys have inspired me to take the class too. you'll have to see the picture of the cake steph and i made tonight. it was dinosaur themed! oh, and madison is too cute. i love that she is so full of spunk.
Post a Comment