Sunday, April 27, 2008

Running Errands with Daddy

I was at home baking Kate's birthday cake and Travis ran errands with Madison. I had run to the store myself to buy the supplies, so Travis dressed and fixed Madison's hair for the day. When they walked in the door, I couldn't stop laughing. I almost fell on the floor. He had her headband around her head like she was in the 80s working as an aerobic instructor. He really had no clue it wasn't on properly!!! TOO FUNNY!


5 comments:

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

This is too funny! She is such a cutie! :)

Anonymous said...

How funny! My dad was the first to ever put my hair in pig tails when I was little. I like the aerobic instructor look that Travis came up with, and I'm sure he'll get more creative when Madison's hair gets longer. :)

debbie said...

Well, at least Madison doesn't have the look Jen had when she was this age - can I say "electric shock" look!
Love,

Gram

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

hilarious!!! you know, keith and danny took owen on errands once too. they were also in charge of dressing owen and i still laugh when i think about it. when i returned home owen was wearing mismatched clothes and had a HUGE knot on his head. that was the last time i left those 2 in charge:)
tiff

Anonymous said...

"Let's get physical, physical" HA HA!! Malcolm and I had a big laugh on this one! Great pics and story for Madison when she gets older!

Kathi & Malcolm