We are still around! After 3 ER trips, 2 Urgent Care trips, and about 5 or 6 trips to the pediatrician, I think we are on the way to recovery for our little girl. This is Madison with Julie at the Dallas Aquarium. She LOVED it. She kept pointing at the fish and dancing. Yes, she's a dancing girl now! I'll post more pictures later from our trip. Thanks to Julie for giving us a wonderful trip!!! We had a blast, and the change of environment really helped Madison recover. Thursday, April 17, 2008
We're Still Here!
We are still around! After 3 ER trips, 2 Urgent Care trips, and about 5 or 6 trips to the pediatrician, I think we are on the way to recovery for our little girl. This is Madison with Julie at the Dallas Aquarium. She LOVED it. She kept pointing at the fish and dancing. Yes, she's a dancing girl now! I'll post more pictures later from our trip. Thanks to Julie for giving us a wonderful trip!!! We had a blast, and the change of environment really helped Madison recover.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear she was so ill. I had wondered why you hadn't posted pics in a while, but that explains it. Glad she is better now.
-Melanie
Post a Comment