Thursday, May 22, 2008
Completely forgot....
to blog about a HUGE milestone! Madison has been walking all over the place and getting into all sorts of things you shouldn't for a while now. She took her first few unassisted steps in early May (maybe even before then...I can't remember now!). She now gets around quite well. Also, her hair is officially long enough for pigtails...I'll post a pic soon! It really makes her look like a big girl!
3 comments:
Now she's really gonna keep you busy!! You will be chasing her all over the place if you aren't already! I can't wait to see the pigtails. I'm sure she is so adorable!!
Kathi Byrd
GO Madison! :)
Sounds like y'all have been real busy! I totally understand about keeping track of milestones.
I love it when my Madison wears pigtails. That is one of my favorite hairstyles on baby girls especially during summertime. Will be looking for more cute pics of your Madison.
Looking forward to seeing y'all this summer!
Post a Comment