This is Madison walking...she got a little wobbly because she was so excited to explore the hotel by herself!
Yay, Madison! You're such a sweetie pie! I love your pigtails!!!
My precious precious Madison! You are doing a great job - wish I were at the Grand Canyon with you!!!! Let's hike next year!Love,Gram
So cute! Love all of the new pics and updates.
Way to go, Madison!!
Go Madison!!!What's new with the Cleggs these days??? We miss your posts!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay, Madison! You're such a sweetie pie! I love your pigtails!!!
My precious precious Madison! You are doing a great job - wish I were at the Grand Canyon with you!!!! Let's hike next year!
Love,
Gram
So cute! Love all of the new pics and updates.
Way to go, Madison!!
Go Madison!!!
What's new with the Cleggs these days??? We miss your posts!
Post a Comment