We are happy to announce that we are having a baby......................................................................
BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will upload pictures from the ultrasound later tonight. The baby is growing perfectly and appears healthy from the ultrasound. Travis and I feel truly blessed that God has given us such a special gift! We can't wait to meet him!!!
14 comments:
I am so happy and excited for y'all!!! Can you believe that you're about half way there??? Looking forward to meeting him when he gets here! (so fun to say "he" now)
Enjoyed talking to you earlier. Talk again later!
how fun! boys are the best:)
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
Yay! How exciting! We are thrilled for y'all.
Shane is so happy that someone is finally having a boy! :)
Wow --it has been quite a while since the Easterwoods have heard the phrase--It's a boy. At the rate ya'll are going with births and weddings the guys will outnumber the girls for the first time.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see lots of pictures!
Congratulations!!! Is Madison excited about having a baby brother?
Congratulations!!! How fantastic!
YEA!!!!! Boys are just wonderful, congrats to you guys!!! Name yet?? :)
Love,
Melissa McGuire
So fun and exciting!!! Time is flying by - are you feeling better?
Miss you and as always, wish you were closer!!!
wow! congrats you guys! little boys are so much fun! just watch out for the pee!
That is great news guys! I cannot wait to see you in Beaumont in a few weeks!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Boys are so much fun, they bring a different perspective to things. Looking forward to meeting your little guy!
Wanda Brooks
OH my goodness!! Congratulations! I don't know too much about girls, but our little boy is so much fun! I will tell you what a friend told me whenever she found out I was having a boy: "Nothing compares to the way a little boy looks at his mom." And I have found that to be incredibly true! love you-katy
Post a Comment