Friday, August 22, 2008

Still Here...

What a busy month August has been! We started out with Steph's wedding (more pics to come later when I get them). It was beautiful! Then, Travis and I headed off to Italy for a little over two weeks. We left Madison in Texas with the grandparents. She had a blast, and so did we!!! We started off in Venice then to Florence then a quick stop in Pisa with our final relaxtion time in Cinque Terre area-Monterosso. Travis had to work the second week, so we headed to northern Italy and met up with some of our closest friends-the Swigers!! We had a great time. We spent the weekend with them in Slovenia and Austria which was a blast. This is only a few of the pics...I'll get back with more!! I have to sift through the 1000 photos Travis took!!
The typical Leaning Tower pose...not a great photo of me, but we hopped off the train with only two hours in Pisa...ended up riding a bus around the city for an hour (we got on the wrong one!) and then only had about thirty minutes to look around!!

Cinque Terre---this place is a gem...if you are planning a trip to Italy, you have to make a stop here!! It's unreal!

Venice

Florence


6 comments:

Corby Brooks said...

It looks like yall had a great time! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

fun! i loved the pictures and cant wait to see more. ive missed your blog:)

M and K said...

Ya'll look great! I wish we would have known you were going to be in Italy and Austria. We could have maybe met up with ya! Don't you love Italy??? I know I fell in love with it when we visited there in July. I can hardly wait to go back. Miss ya'll!

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

How fun! Beautiful pictures!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time in Italy!!!

Okay, time to update the blog with some news... :)

Kyle and Melanie White said...

Sounds like a great trip. Looks like you had nice weather too.