
Playing with play dough while she waits for class to start....

The circle....Madison did great the first day....she hugged me and kissed me when we got in the room and said "Bye mom!". I felt like she was telling me it was going to be ok. Most of the other kids were clinging to their parents and the parent was saying "It's going to be ok!". I love my brave little girl!

Checking out the kitchen....

Walking into preschool....of course, it was the ONE day it rains in Arizona! When I opened the car door to walk her in she was getting hit in the face by the rain....she kept saying stop mom like I was throwing water in her face. ha! You know your kid never sees rain when she says that!

Taking the drive to school...she's EXCITED!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jenn! My eyes are filling up with tears! Where has the time gone!?!?!?! She's such a big girl, and very brave! Give 'er a hug from us!
fun!!! that's an amazing classroom. i'm glad she's having fun. we start tuesday! yay!
She is getting so big!!!! I can't wait until next week!!!!!
Gigi
How exciting and fun! I bet Madison is enjoying time with other kids and I am sure you are loving time with Noah.
So cute and so fun! Shane starts preschool in early September! I hope Shane enjoys it as much as Madison appears to. =)
Post a Comment