Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just Hanging Out

PLAY PLAY PLAY....Noah is really getting on the move these days. He will be full up crawling in no time. He has really started to see things at a higher level and tries to reach for them and stand up! He's so strong!

This better be the LAST time for toe surgery. I had my surgery this morning for the THIRD time. I HATE doctors, so to say the least, I hate having this surgery. Hope it doesn't set me back too much for my triathlon training. Sorry for those who think this pic is gross. Madison keeps saying "Mommy has a green ouchie!". Too cute!

3 comments:

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Oh, Jenn, I hope your toe heals quickly.

I loved the pictures of the Children's Museum and your day at the park/camp with my grandchildren!

You are such a beautiful person inside and out and I am so glad I got to spend time with you.

Give your kids a hug from Mimi Troyer!

Kelly said...

i love the toe pic. :)

Anonymous said...

toe surgery - what for?? I hope you are doing okay...I'm sure the kids are keeping you busy so hopefully you aren't in too much pain!

Your kids are adorable and Noah is growing like a weed!