Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Noah!



We celebrated Noah's SECOND birthday while we were in Texas with our family. He LOVES his matchbox cars, so I decided to make him a race car cake. We also had a cars pinata which the kids loved. When we came home, we celebrated his birthday with his friends Kylee, Kaleb and Landon with a small party at the house.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Hey! I love your blog. The cake for Noah looks so awesome!

Karisa said...

Your cakes are so impressive! I can't believe how grown up they both are now. Time continues to fly!

Oh, and I have to tell you, Annika just got a states puzzle and when we do Nevada, I tell her that's where her friend Madison lives. And she loves looking at the pictures from SOS. I look forward to the day when we can all get together again!