
Our sweet Boston arrived three weeks early like his older brother on April 27! I had called my mom on Monday and told her I was starting to get very nervous that this one was coming soon and would come fast. I was so worried I'd end up in labor while Travis was at work with all the kids and no way to get to the hospital. She decided to come Tuesday morning April 26 and good thing she did since Boston came the next day! Sure enough, I went into labor when Travis was landing and it took me a little while to get a hold of him. Also, this labor went so fast I didn't have time to get my epidural!! OUCH!
4 comments:
yay! congrats! he's perfect:) ouch about the epidural.
So exciting!!! Welcome, Boston!
Jen... he's so cute love that last picture !
Congratulations!!! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment