Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Having a FUN Summer....





Gigi came and spent July with us...we went swimming, played at Chuck e Cheese, went to the movies and more. It was so fun! Madison has been busy this summer with swimming lessons and gymnastics. She even jumped off the 10 foot high dive by herself! She's fearless!! Noah is talking up a storm and is obsessed with anything cars. When driving down the road, if we pass a corvette or mustang I'll hear "Momma, wook (look)...race car" and then he proceeds to make race car noises. Boston is three months old already...how is that possible??!!! He is such a sweet, happy little boy. Madison and Noah are fabulous older siblings and love to make him giggle.

1 comment:

Karisa said...

So happy to new pictures! I check regularly, and was so surprised to see a new post! :-) Glad you are having fun - I bet it's BUSY with three! :-)