Monday, August 13, 2007

Texas in August

Madison LOVES bath time at Gram and Papa's...maybe it's the rubber ducky bath tub....we will be headed to the store when we get back home!!!
Talking to daddy at night before bedtime while we are visiting family......sweet dreams little girl!
We were able to meet up with some of our great friends with new little ones as well!! Shannon brought Clark (left--born in April) and Audrey (not shown) to visit and Kim brought her little Madison (far right--four days younger than our Madison) to play! They had a great time. I think the grandparents had more fun than anyone! I felt like I was in a time warp....it was just like when we were little except our kids were rolling around all over the floor playing!!! So much FUN!
Beth giving Madison some hugs!!
Four Generations: Gram, Granny, Madison, Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved getting to spend time with Jennifer and Madison! She has such a cute personality to match her cuteness. I wish the time had not gone by so quickly. I am so glad to getting to see what she is doing by way of the blog.

I'm Ashley B. said...

Are you in Bmt now?!?!?! No call???? I need to meet Madison. She needs to meet Zoe.
-Ashley

I'm Ashley B. said...

P.S. Where in the world did that duck bathtub come from??? I must get one for me. I mean, Zoe. :)

Mark and Kimberly Davis said...

It was great seeing Jennifer and Madison! I'm glad we all spent Debbie's b-day together. Let us know when y'all visit again!

Love,
Kim and Madi