Thursday, August 16, 2007

6 Month Check Up

We went to the doctor today for Madison's 6 month checkup. I can't believe that 6 months have already passed....I guess it's true...time flies when you are having fun! Here's an update on her measurements:
Weight: 15 pounds 3 ounces 38%
Height: 25 inches 30%
Head Size: 16.5 inches 40%

We were also given the go ahead to start trying some foods. We have to start with the rice cereal. As soon as we get pictures of this new adventure, I'll be sure to post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that our little Madison is so very healthy. Praise God!

Gram

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Madison is so cute! I loved all of her Texas pics. Shane says that he's ready to meet some girls other than his cousin--maybe over the holidays! :)

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the pictures very much. Thanks for sending them!