Jen-these are precious! Love the outfit! She is such a good mix of you and Travis. One min she looks like you the and next she looks like Travis. Love it!
Looks like pictures out of a baby magazine. She is really developing a cute personality. Your visit was too short. I can't wait to see all of you again.
5 comments:
these are the cutest pictures ever! i love the hat. she and owen really are soul mates huh? too cute! tiff
I can't wait to hold my precious Madison again!
Love,
Gram
Jen-these are precious! Love the outfit! She is such a good mix of you and Travis. One min she looks like you the and next she looks like Travis. Love it!
Beautiful pics of Madison! She looks like she belongs in a magazine or commercial.
I miss y'all! When can y'all visit again?
Kim and Madi
Looks like pictures out of a baby magazine. She is really developing a cute personality. Your visit was too short. I can't wait to see all of you again.
Post a Comment