Monday, November 05, 2007

Our Little Room

For those of you who have called when we have to whisper because Madison is sleeping. I have uploaded some photos of our room. Wanda, if you read this blog...it is very difficult to not be grossed out with an exploring 8 month old!! You know how we feel about hotels....
Madison's room...the kitchen!
Looking from our room to the kitchen...you can see why we have to whisper...there is nothing separating the two rooms!
Our living room, office and bedroom! Ha! Very messy I know, but the closet is extremely small...see photo below.
Yes, you are looking from our room into the closet....yes, you have to walk through the closet to get to the bathroom!!
Outdoor playground right outside our room!

Even though the conditions are small to live in, this has been such a fun experience for us so far. Trav and I have been able to spend a lot of time together...he actually comes home at lunch! Very fun! We have also met some great friends. It is very pretty around here with the leaves turning and the river!

3 comments:

debbie said...

Hey, why not move into the playhouse right outside your door - it looks a little bigger than what you have now. ha ha

We love you!

Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

I guess bananas are not on the top of her list. That's a great picture.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to have a conversation with you in person about this!!!

Wanda