
Madison and me took a visit to the base fire station. I forgot my camera while we were there, but here's Madison playing with her fireman hat when we got back. No kidding, Madison smiled and talked through the entire tour. I really think she liked the bright red trucks.

Travis playing flickerball.

My beautiful anniversary roses....we don't have a vase here, so we had to use the ice bucket! You do what you have to do!

Madison playing in the car trunk while I get her stroller ready for a walk by the river. Look at those striped tights!! She laughed every time she looked at her colorful legs!

Mom Rhino with newborn baby at zoo

While the guys are at school, the girls went out to play. We visited the Montgomery Zoo. Here we are with some of our new friends: Karisa and Annika (far left), Erika and Adelaide, Madison and me, Jessica and Megan (far right).

Madison's favorite....the little monkeys. There was a baby monkey with a mommy and daddy. So CUTE! Madison kept smiling and lauging!

Madison tired of mommy taking photos. Outside with daddy grilling our meat for dinner. I feel like we are at a camp!!

She knows she's cute! Sporting her winter coat!

Madison watches and cheers her dad on while he plays flickerball...yes, it's a made up sport. Trav plays a LOT of flickerball here.
4 comments:
Jennifer!! You're in Montgomery! I saw your mom at the Wellness Center last week in Bmt. I live here! Email me at irelandillman@gmail.com.
I love Madi's tights, dress, and hat. We like to wear striped tights too, but so far have only had a couple of times to wear them due to the warm weather.
You look like you're having a great time in Alabama! What a neat thing to be able to meet so many people and have friends all over the country.
We're glad y'all are back to the south side of the USA. Now, just travel a little west. Let me know when y'all will be in for Christmas. Our Christmas consist of a week cruising and a week in OKC, so hopefully we won't miss you....probably should have just e-mailed you instead of writing a novel on your blog... :)
PRECIOUS! Jen, you are such a great Mom (Trav, you're a pretty good Dad too). I love the photos of the outings you make with her. She is SO lucky to have such loving and FUN parents.
Love,
Gram
I cannot believe how big she is!! I wish we could still live by you guys and see her grow. I guess you will have to come to the middle east for your next assignment! Madison is such a little fashion princess! Give her a big squeeze from the Dopsons!!
We miss you guys so much!!
Christy
Post a Comment