Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mommy's Day Out

I have not had a day where I've been away from Madison longer than about two to three hours since she was born! I was ready for shopping without having to chase a little girl out of the hanger racks and tell Madison not to pull all the clothes off the shelves. My great friend, Becky, and I were able to go shopping for almost six hours on Saturday while our little ones spent some quality time with their dads! Madison and Travis had a blast! Travis is so great with her!!!
First up, LUNCH! Let's just say Madison takes after her mom....she LOVES ranch style beans. I think the picture says it all.
Next, Daddy took Madison to a Spring Training Baseball game. Trav said Madison kept visiting with the people behind them. He also said that every time the crowd clapped and yelled she would immediately start smiling and clapping as if she knew what was going on.
Such a big girl in her own seat!
After watching the Royals and Padres play, they headed over to the park to watch the ducks and play on the playground. Becky's husband met up with them at the game and park, so Madison was able to play with Garrett too!


1 comment:

Kyle and Melanie White said...

I love the picture of Madison's face and tray with what used to be ranch style beans!