Thursday, March 06, 2008

Spring Training is Here....

They had a Carousel for the kids....Madison took her first ride and was FEARFUL for her life. She was so tense and scared....I guess she takes after her dad. I ended up holding her while we went round and round.
Madison thinking she likes the baseball game so far....thanks for the seats Uncle Grampy....we are in the shade and up close! Brewers up to bat....
Madison likes hanging out with her dad
Madison wouldn't look at the camera. She was too busy playing with her juice cup...


We live right down the road, literally, from the Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals Spring Training facility. How lucky are we getting to watch a Texas team play baseball while living in Arizona!!!??? Yesterday, we took Madison to her first game--Rangers vs Brewers. The weather was PERFECT for baseball. Trav's aunt and uncle were with us. Madison was able to meet her second famous person and she's only ONE! She met a national news reporter when she was a baby and yesterday she met NOLAN RYAN!! How many kids get to meet a baseball legend at their first baseball game. Needless to say, we have a signed baseball from Nolan Ryan. It was GREAT!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much Madison has grown! Ya'll look great. I wish the weather was as beautiful here as it is in Arizona. It's still a little cold here but it's Europe so I can't really complain all that much! I miss ya!
Kathi Byrd