Saturday, March 22, 2008

Playing...Playing...and MORE Playing

Trying out all her new birthday presents--the car from Granny and Papa Snell and the dress from Gram and Papa
Playing in the driveway is a LOT of fun....
Garrett came over to play again. Madison showed Garrett how much fun it is to make the coffee table your drums.
Travis hanging out with the kiddos when he came home from work. Don't worry...the mustache will be gone in a few days. It's "Mustache March".....I can't wait till it's over.....it's become my least favorite month!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison is looking more and more like a "kid"! Love her dress with the cute watermelon shoes. I can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!

Your Friends,

Kim and Madi Mae Davis

Chelsea and Greg said...

that IS a cute dress, gosh whoever got that for her has amazing taste in clothes....haha....love you guys

Chris & April said...

I think the moustache is awesome and should stay!!!

kyle said...

Definitely keep the 'stache.

M and K said...

Moustache March! HA HA!! You and Travis crack me up! I love seeing the pictures of Madison and reading your blogs. I need to get better at posting blogs. I haven't posted in over a month. We miss ya'll so much!