Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Big News....
So, I was trying to wait for our scanner to work again before announcing, but so many people are finding out....WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!.....I will post the ultrasound pic as soon as the scanner is up and running again. We are due with this one January 17. Almost exactly two years apart from Madison (Feb 12). We are so thankful God has blessed us with the opportunity to raise another one of His precious gifts. Pray for me as I've been extremely sick with this one. It's been a little bit miserable!
11 comments:
I THOUGHT SO!!! Congratulations!!! We are SO excited for you!!! Hope you start feeling better soon! :-)
I'm sending a big hug from FL!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!! --Erin
I am so happy for ya'll. I can't wait to see whether Madison will have a sister or brother!
I am looking forward to seeing the new mini-Jenn or Trav soon!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy and excited for you all!! I will pray that you start feeling better.
Congratulations! That's very exciting!
The pictures for Father's Day are just so precious.
Congratulations! We are so elated for you two! We will be praying for you and baby!
Lindsay :)
Wow, congrats on your new little one! Hope you feel better soon!
Greg, Lisa, Rylie and Baby Carter too!
Congratulations!! I am sorry you have not feeling well, but hopefully it will be over soon!
YEA!!!! So exciting!! Congrats to both you and Travis!! Madison is so adorable and will be a great big sister! I hope you get to feeling better soon! I know that's not any fun!
Love,
Melissa McGuire
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment