I enjoyed looking at all your pictures! Madison is just too cute in those sunglasses helping you cook, and I loved the pictures of Noah smiling! You look SO great, jen, after not one, but TWO babies! If I ever figure out a coupon system I'm sure I'll be posting it in big bold letters b/c it is not easy to do! Thanks for the heads up about the free redbox movies on Wednesdays!
2 comments:
I enjoyed looking at all your pictures! Madison is just too cute in those sunglasses helping you cook, and I loved the pictures of Noah smiling! You look SO great, jen, after not one, but TWO babies! If I ever figure out a coupon system I'm sure I'll be posting it in big bold letters b/c it is not easy to do! Thanks for the heads up about the free redbox movies on Wednesdays!
She cooks like her Gigi!!! Doesn't everyone wear sunglasses when they cook for PROTECTION???
lOVE,
gIGI
Post a Comment