Thursday, March 26, 2009

Madison rides her bike by herself!


I have been trying to get Madison to ride her bike for a while now. She just wanted to push it around or be pushed around. The other morning out of no where she just walked over to her bike, sat on it and took off!! Way to go Madison!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little athlete. I love that look backwards that she gives. Noah is such a cutie. Great family pic, too.

Karisa said...

Go, Madison, go! Guess we know what to buy Annika next!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Madison!!!! I love how she looked back when you told her she was going to have to turn around. It was like she was thinking, "and how do I do that?" She is growing so fast and so is Noah!! Your family is beautiful!

Kathi & Malcolm

debbie said...

Wow! She did great!!! Now when Gigi comes I do not have to bend over and push this old body around!!!! ha ha

Love,

Gigi