We actually went out for a girls night one night....I don't remember the last time we did that??!!! Very fun! I have been so sick with the stomach flu, but finally, I am able to update a new post! Julz came to visit. I had her come to a kid's third birthday party (I know the highlight of her trip!), but we also went to the pool, shopped and got pedicures. The pic above is Noah at the pool. He hangs out in the wagon and talks while Madison swims....he is so adorable. Wild woman Madison in the pool. She is fearless and so much fun! She has tons of energy and life!! After a hard day of swimming what else was she supposed to do....layout?!
2 comments:
Kimberly Davis
said...
Cute pics! The kids are just so cute! Madison looks so much older now. Let me know when y'all will be back in Texas and we can have our usual play date and dinner.
2 comments:
Cute pics! The kids are just so cute! Madison looks so much older now. Let me know when y'all will be back in Texas and we can have our usual play date and dinner.
I love the picture of Noah in the wagon. He is precious!! Madison is adorable in the lounge chair too.
Post a Comment