Just wanted to congratulate Travis for competing in the Tempe International Triathlon this past weekend. I am so proud of all the hardwork he put into training for this event. I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. We unfortunately do not have any pics from the event because I thought Trav brought the camera and he thought I brought it, thus neither of us had it! UGH! Madison was so excited yelling "Go Daddy Go" as we drove up and saw everyone racing on their bikes and some people running! She held up two signs "Go Dad GO!" and "We love you!". Noah was sporting his "I LOVE DADDY" onsie. Another oops on my part....we actually missed him at the finish line. We were there in time, but due to road closures, I drove the "roped" off bike route THREE times before getting into the parking garage....that added at least 36 miles to our adventure. Travis is hooked, so we'll catch him at the next finish line. Also, Madison had a blast playing at the splash park after the race. She was worn out from such an exciting day!
Another blog worthy but no pic post....Noah went swimming for the first time today! Well, he got in the pool...of course, still a little young to actually be swimming. What a cutie! He was really calm and relaxed hanging out with his daddy in the water. We'll go again (we live in the desert and it's HOT!), so I'll post pics from his second trip to the pool.
2 comments:
Congrats to Travis! What an awesome achievement!
Let me know if/when y'all be visiting Texas this summer!
we are so proud - Jen your next to race!
Post a Comment