Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look Who's the Big Boy....

Noah tried out the Exersaucer for the first time and loves it. It is so fun to watch him focus and play with the toys.
Sibling love....Madison and Noah watched tv together while I folded clothes. Again, sorry for the pink chair Noah....I just don't see the need in owning two of these in multi-colors!
I think Madison was saying a prayer here....we hold hands and she closes her eyes like this when we pray. She always chimes in with a big "AMEN" when she's ready for the prayer to be over...
Look at all these toys....
Noah's first try at rice cereal. I don't think any of it actually went down. Instead, he drooled and pushed it all back out. We'll keep working on it. Not a great photo, but I was taking it while I was feeding him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that he's wearing the SWA Shamu duck shirt!! :)

Miss you!!

-Julie

Elaine said...

Noah--you are growing too fast. Hold on I haven't even got to hold you yet.

Becky said...

If you do really like that quilt on my blog. I do know people to help you out. : )

Aunt Steph said...

i just realized that under your profile "the clegg family" it says "trav, jenn, madison, and brody"! poor Noah!!!

by the way the kids are adorable, and i cant wait til ya'll come to visit.