Saturday, February 03, 2007

Feeling LARGE!!!!!


Sometimes I don't feel like I've gotten that big until I see a picture of myself! It's amazing what an extra 35 pounds looks like...especially, when it's ALL in your belly!!! I'm just hoping for a relatively "small" baby!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep--It looks like it could be any day now. It has been fun watching you, Kimberly and The Madisons grow together. I can't wait to get those phone calls.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are beautiful! It is so much fun watching little Madison grow inside you. Jen and Trav - we can't wait to be grandparents. May God bless her arrival.

Love,

Mom and Dad

The Vickerys said...

WOW! I so wish I could see you in person! This is unreal! You are SOOO big (it is ok for me to say that my turn is coming in about 4 1/2 months :) and I am fully prepared for the belly jokes) You are so lucky it is just in the belly- you are the perfect pregnant woman- you are my idol!

Oh yeah, I totally need to stop watching Birth Day on the Discovery Channel. It is not 'already gotten myself pregnant... and can't get out of it now' friendly :) I am so glad you will be able to give me the ins and outs first!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! WOW, I cant believe how much your belly grew in like 2 weeks! Amazing! I wish I could see you and rub that belly! Cant wait to see the pics of Precious Madison! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenn...so cute - you are ALL belly! That is great...every girl dreams of just having all belly :)
I can't wait to see pics of Baby Madison...she will be just precious...I know you and Travis are so excited to meet her!

Love,
Melissa