Sunday, February 18, 2007

Madison having fun at home!

See Brody sleeping with his daddy and his new baby sister. He likes to be where ever she is...it's precious!
This picture was taken at Madison's first checkup after leaving the hospital. She looks great and has only lost 2 oz since we took her home. It is very cold outside, so we had to bundle her up. She loves her car seat and riding in the car. We took a drive for a couple of hours the other day, and she snoozed the whole time!

Madison with her eyes wide open! She is starting to open them and be more alert everyday!


This is us leaving the hospital. We have some friends here in town that were due three weeks after us, and they actually went into labor early and had their baby boy the day after Madison was born. We strolled by their room on the way out of the hospital to say "hi!!".



We brought Madison home on Valentine's Day. Brody is LOVING his new sister. He is very protective of her, and he watches Travis and my every move to make sure we are not going to hurt her! It's hysterical!! We gave her a sponge bath last night and Travis experienced his first diaper changing disaster!!! We have it on video, and yes, it makes me laugh every time I see it. Hope you enjoy the photos. If we look tired, it's because we are! We are gradually getting into a schedule, and Madison is starting to learn day and night. It just takes time!








5 comments:

The Eges said...

I just saw your blog yesterday about Madison being born. Yeah!!! Congrats to you guys, and we'll be thinking about you as you learn all the newborn stuff. It's fun and exhausting (but you already know this!) We are so happy for you both!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there! Only two more weeks until she meets her Aunt Stephers! Keep posting those pics...

Love you
steph

Anonymous said...

Welcome Madison. I am so excited that you have arrived. May God bless you. Love, Mrs Sue.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just looked at your blog from a link on Kim Davis' blog! It's so neat that both of you had a baby girl in the same week!

-Rebecca (Bosley) Kidd

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you--what a precious baby girl! She will be such a blessing in your life. I can't wait to meet her in person!
Congratulations and much love.